We have BIG news. This May, we are hosting the first ever Greer Relief Week! With over 85 years of service to the community, we wanted to celebrate with a week of fun and fundraising. From May 14th – May 21st, we will be teaming up with local businesses, restaurants, and more to raise money and spread awareness for our mission. To learn more about our impact, see our 2021 Annual Report.
We will be updating this page and our social media with our participating organizations and their events.
Interested in hosting a spirit event for Greer Relief? There are plenty of ways to get involved!
- Percentage Night: Donate a certain percentage of your earnings from a certain day/timeframe.
- Donation Match: Agree to match donations from your clients.
- Special Item Sale: Donate money earned from a specific item from your menu/services.
- Host a Drive: Hold a food/item drive for our food and/or supply pantry. You could even offer discounts to those who bring an item to donate!
- Heart Hands: These Helping Hands help raise funds for Greer Relief. We will provide the tear-off notepad for your customers to make a donation to Greer Relief. This is another great opportunity for you to match funds.
Feel free to come up with your own ideas to support us during this week! Register your business/organization here.
Please join us for our Block Party at Wild Ace Pizza & Pub (103 Depot St, Greer) on May 20th from 6pm-9pm.