Join the Good Neighbor Club and support Greer Relief all year long — and get some cool Greer Relief swag and other perks along the way!
Butterflies of Hope: Continuing The Legacy
Ellie Garzony is taking on an artistic mini-project to benefit Greer Relief.
In 2018, the “Butterflies of Hope” mural was painted in the lobby of Greer Relief by Ellie’s sister, Karissa. Ellie plans to recreate this mural on canvas so the artwork can be preserved within the new Greer Relief building.
To complete the project, Ellie hopes to raise $350 to pay for supplies. All funds are collected by Greer Relief and any unused funds will remain with Greer Relief to help neighbors in need. Checks and online donations are accepted. All donations are tax deductible. To read more about this project, click here.
Greer Relief makes the most of every dollar. 95% of all donations go to programs; the remaining 5% is used to operate the organization. 100% of donations to Greer Relief are tax deductible.
You may also send checks made out to Greer Relief to:
Greer Relief | PO Box 1303 | Greer, SC 29652
To give stocks/bonds, make an in-kind donation, or to discuss another giving option, email Halle Blackwell Development Director. Check out the footer for details.
Provide the equivalent of 10+ days of food for a household of 4.
Provide the equivalent of food for 8 households.
Provides utility assistance for 1 family.
Provides utility assistance for up to 4 families.
Provides rent or mortgage assistance for up to 2 households.
Provides the equivalent of rent or mortgage assistance for up to 4 households.
Provides case management and referrals to up to 68 households.
Provides case management and referrals to 180+ households.
Provides life skills & enrichment programs to 250+ people.
Provide life skills & enrichment programs to 500+ people.
Gifts of Securities: Giving stock worth more than you paid for it may result in tax savings. Stock transfers initiated and received on or before the close of the market on the last day of December will be credited for at FY. To ensure proper gift credit to you, please notify us in advance when you are ready to make a transfer.
Gifts via Wire Transfer: Contact us for details.
Gifts via IRA Charitable Rollovers: The charitable IRA rollover, also called a qualified charitable distribution, was made permanent in 2015. Donors age 70 1/2 or older may use this option to make qualifying charitable gifts that are excluded from taxable income and counted toward their required minimum distribution. To qualify, gifts must be transferred directly from the IRA provider to Greer Relief & Resources Agency, Inc. and meet certain other requirements. We encourage you to check with your financial advisors about the best ways for you to take advantage of this opportunity.
202 Victoria Street
Greer SC 29652-1303
PO Box 1303
Greer SC 29652
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 11:00am
Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 1:30pm – 4pm