RENEW and Truliant: Psychology of Money
June 29 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFREE
Our habits and attitudes toward money constantly influence our lives. Money affects more than just our financial options and choices, it is a proxy for other issues – so understanding your relationship with it can provide insights into relationships, self-image, career, and more. This seminar helps us become more self-aware so that we can plan for our goals more effectively. SIGN UP HERE -English -Spanish
- One ticket per person, duplicate tickets will be refunded.
- If signing up for multiple people, use their name and email to sign up.
- Please be early. There are no late check-ins.
- The class is for adults only, childcare is not provided.
- Must attend in person and be present for the entirety of each class to earn RENEW Rewards.
- RENEW Rewards: $15 per class
About RENEW (Reaching Every Neighbor Every Way): RENEW is an education, enrichment, and life skills program designed to improve the quality of life and well-being of the greater Greer community. We welcome any and all individuals who are passionate about learning and developing skills that will set them on a path of healthy living.