October 6 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 15, 2022
Myra from Clemson University will teach a cooking class every two weeks to offer a seven-course program on healthy cooking. Register here.
Myra from Clemson University will teach a cooking class every two weeks. Clemson SNAP-Ed and Greer Relief are partnering to offer a seven-course program on healthy cooking. During the class, you will get to cook sample dishes to practice the recipes you are learning. It should be fun!
You will learn what you can do to be healthier and encourage your family to do the same.
The class line up is as follows:
- Thursday, September 22nd – 1-3pm – Intro/Survey/Motivation
- Thursday, October 6th – 1-3pm – Session 1
- Thursday, October 20th – 1-3pm – Session 2
- Thursday, November 3rd – 1-3pm – Session 3
- Thursday, November 17th – 1-3pm – Session 4
- Thursday, December 1st – 1-3pm – Session 5
- Thursday, December 15th – 1-3pm – Session 6
- This is a series, and we ask that you participate in all 6 classes as cooking supplies are limited.
- Please be on time, there are no late check-ins, and class is for adults only.
- A RENEW Reward will be given once the class has ended.
About RENEW: RENEW is an education, enrichment, and life skills program designed to improve the quality of life and well-being of the greater Greer community. We welcome any and all individuals who are passionate about learning and developing skills that will set them on a path of healthy living. RENEW: Reaching Every Neighbor Every Way, for classes on:
- Financial Wellness
- Job Services
- Healthy Living