- This event has passed.
RENEW: Chopped – Food Pantry Edition
February 15 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Learn how to make the best meals out of common non-perishable items.
Getting a food pantry order can feel like getting a basket on Chopped: random ingredients that don’t always seem like they go together. In this class you’ll learn how to pull together a delicious meal from common non-perishable food pantry items. Jeff Selzer will be bringing a dish created with food straight out of our food pantry to share with the class, and he’ll be giving inventive tips and tricks on how to make the most of your food assistance (or just out your regular home pantry).
- One ticket per person, duplicate tickets will be refunded.
- If signing up for multiple people, use their name and email to sign up.
- Please be early. There are no late check-ins.
- The class is for adults only, childcare is not provided.
- Must attend in person and be present for the entirety of each class to earn RENEW Rewards.
- RENEW Rewards: $10
About RENEW (Reaching Every Neighbor Every Way): RENEW is an education, enrichment, and life skills program designed to improve the quality of life and well-being of the greater Greer community. We welcome any and all individuals who are passionate about learning and developing skills that will set them on a path of healthy living.