- This event has passed.
RENEW + Clemson Cooperative: Know Diabetes by Heart/La Diabetes También es un Asunto del Corazón
January 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Know Diabetes by Heart is an educational session where participants can learn more about the link between diabetes and heart disease. This program is sponsored by the American Association of Diabetes and the American Heart Association, and anyone is eligible to join. Not only will participants learn about diabetes and heart disease, but we will cover topics such as healthy eating, physical activity, and how to access community and clinical resources for managing diabetes and a healthy lifestyle as well.
- One ticket per person, duplicate tickets will be refunded.
- If signing up for multiple people, use their name and email to sign up.
- Please be early. There are no late check-ins.
- The class is for adults only, childcare is not provided.
- Must attend in person and be present for the entirety of each class to earn RENEW Rewards.
- RENEW Rewards: $10 per hour
About RENEW (Reaching Every Neighbor Every Way): RENEW is an education, enrichment, and life skills program designed to improve the quality of life and well-being of the greater Greer community. We welcome any and all individuals who are passionate about learning and developing skills that will set them on a path of healthy living.