- This event has passed.
RENEW + Clemson SNAP-Ed: Cooking Matters
May 17 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 12:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 17, 2023
Cooking Matters works in communities across the country to help parents and caregivers develop their skills when shopping for and cooking healthy foods on a budget. Myra from Clemson University will teach a cooking class every two weeks. Clemson SNAP-Ed and Greer Relief are partnering to offer a six-course program on healthy cooking.
During the class, you will get to cook sample dishes to practice the recipes you are learning. It will be fun! You will learn what you can do to be healthier and encourage your family to do the same.
- One ticket per person, duplicate tickets will be refunded.
- If signing up for multiple people, use their name and email to sign up.
- Please be early. There are no late check-ins.
- This is a series. We ask that you attend all classes although it’s not a requirement.
- The class is for adults only, childcare is not provided.
- Must attend in person and be present for the entirety of each class to earn RENEW Rewards.
- RENEW Rewards: $20
About RENEW (Reaching Every Neighbor Every Way): RENEW is an education, enrichment, and life skills program designed to improve the quality of life and well-being of the greater Greer community. We welcome any and all individuals who are passionate about learning and developing skills that will set them on a path of healthy living.