- This event has passed.
RENEW: Cooking Matters en Español
March 8 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until May 17, 2023
Cooking Matters works in communities across the country to help parents and caregivers develop their skills when shopping for and cooking healthy foods on a budget. Arturo from Clemson SNAP-Ed and Greer Relief partner to offer a seven-course program on healthy cooking.
In this class, you will have the opportunity to cook sample dishes and practice the recipes you are learning. It will be fun! You will learn what you can do to be healthier and encourage your family to do the same. Register Here
- One ticket per person, duplicate tickets will be refunded.
- If signing up for multiple people, use their name and email to sign up.
- Please be early. There are no late check-ins.
- First 6 Registered Attendees will receive a FoodShare box during the class.
- This is a series. We ask that you attend all classes although it’s not a requirement.
- The class is for adults only, childcare is not provided.
- Must attend in person and be present for the entirety of each class to earn RENEW Rewards.
- RENEW Rewards: $20
About RENEW (Reaching Every Neighbor Every Way): RENEW is an education, enrichment, and life skills program designed to improve the quality of life and well-being of the greater Greer community. We welcome any and all individuals who are passionate about learning and developing skills that will set them on a path of healthy living.