- This event has passed.
RENEW: Cooking Matters Español
September 7, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on September 7, 2022 at 4:00 pm
One event on September 21, 2022 at 4:00 pm
One event on October 5, 2022 at 4:00 pm
One event on October 19, 2022 at 4:00 pm
One event on November 2, 2022 at 4:00 pm
One event on November 16, 2022 at 4:00 pm
Arturo from Clemson University will teach a cooking class in Spanish every two weeks. Clemson SNAP-Ed and Greer Relief are partnering to offer a seven-course program on healthy cooking. During the class, you will get to cook sample dishes to practice the recipes you are learning. It should be fun! Register here
You will learn what you can do to be healthier and encourage your family to do the same.
The class line up is as follows:
- Wednesday August 24th – 4pm-6pm – Intro/Survey/Motivation
- Wednesday September 7th – 4pm-6pm – Session 1
- Wednesday September 21th – 4pm-6pm – Session 2
- Wednesday October 5th – 4pm-6pm – Session 3
- Wednesday October 19th – 4pm-6pm – Session 4
- Wednesday November 2nd – 4pm-6pm – Session 5
- Wednesday November 16th – 4pm-6pm – Session 6
- This class is taught in Spanish.
- This is a series, and we ask that you participate in all 6 classes as cooking supplies are limited.
- Please be on time, there are no late check-ins, and class is for adults only.
- A RENEW Reward will be given once the class has ended.