- This event has passed.
RENEW + SC Bar Law Talk: End of Life
February 20 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
End of life preparations can be a hard subject to face. Join us for a free overview and Q&A made possible by the SC Bar.
The SC Bar and Greer Relief are working together to offer a series of free Law Talks to our community. Mark your calendars for a free legal session on End of Life Law. Join us and the SC Bar at Grace Church to get your legal questions answered.
This event will be held at Grace Church across the street from Greer Relief.
Consult the flyer below for a complete list of Law Talk sessions and topics in 2023.
- One ticket per person, duplicate tickets will be refunded.
- If signing up for multiple people, use their name and email to sign up.
- Please be early. There are no late check-ins.
- The class is for adults only, childcare is not provided.
- Must attend in person and be present for the entirety of each class to earn RENEW Rewards.
- RENEW Rewards: $10
About RENEW (Reaching Every Neighbor Every Way): RENEW is an education, enrichment, and life skills program designed to improve the quality of life and well-being of the greater Greer community. We welcome any and all individuals who are passionate about learning and developing skills that will set them on a path of healthy living.