- This event has passed.
RENEW: Self-Care – Preventative Health
March 6 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFREE
Let 2023 be about taking care of yourself.
Many times, we have the intention of being better at the beginning of the year but don’t know where to start.
We need to look after ourselves and build our resources to be able to do everything we want to do and be the person we want to be, for those around us.
The truth is that in difficult times we tend to focus on the challenges and forget about self-care. Over the next few weeks, there will be a series of self-care from healthy eating to reducing stress. In the first session, we will discuss general self-care and the benefits for short and long-term health and well-being.
Over the next few sessions, we will cover:
- Increase understanding of mental and physical well-being and the impact of stress
- Identify simple ways to help overcome obstacles to prioritizing self-care
- Develop a clear, practical, and realistic self-care plan to suit your life
- One ticket per person, duplicate tickets will be refunded.
- If signing up for multiple people, use their name and email to sign up.
- Please be early. There are no late check-ins.
- The class is for adults only, childcare is not provided.
- Must attend in person and be present for the entirety of each class to earn RENEW Rewards.
- RENEW Rewards: $10
About RENEW (Reaching Every Neighbor Every Way): RENEW is an education, enrichment, and life skills program designed to improve the quality of life and well-being of the greater Greer community. We welcome any and all individuals who are passionate about learning and developing skills that will set them on a path of healthy living.