- This event has passed.
RENEW: Spring Gardening
February 16 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pmFREE
Learn how to plan a Spring garden and create your own soil mix with Master Gardener, Andrew Padula.
Get ready for Spring by preparing for your garden!
In this first class you’ll be learning how to make your own affordable, plant-based soil mix (and the benefits of it for growing) and designing an outdoor garden for Spring, using microclimates in them to get a head start on growing.
- One ticket per person, duplicate tickets will be refunded.
- If signing up for multiple people, use their name and email to sign up.
- Please be early. There are no late check-ins.
- Materials are provided.
- The class is for adults only, childcare is not provided.
- Must attend in person and be present for the entirety of each class to earn RENEW Rewards.
- RENEW Rewards: $10 per hour
About RENEW (Reaching Every Neighbor Every Way): RENEW is an education, enrichment, and life skills program designed to improve the quality of life and well-being of the greater Greer community. We welcome any and all individuals who are passionate about learning and developing skills that will set them on a path of healthy living.