- This event has passed.
RENEW: Take the fear out of Financial Literacy with Sabrina Prazak
October 31, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until October 31, 2022
Money can be a scary topic. Here are three classes to help you get over your fear of money and set you on a path of financial literacy. Register here.
- October 3rd: Budgeting – Teaches how to track spending when paying for living costs, bills and other necessary expenses. Teaches how to create, and stick to, a workable budget.
- October 17th: Credit Score – Introduction to the importance of knowing credit score and credit report and how they differ. This class teaches how credit scores affects getting credit, buying a car, renting or buying a house and even getting a job. Understanding what factors positively and negatively impact credit score/ credit report and what to do to maintain good credit. How to review credit reports regularly and how to request free reports annually.
- October 31st: Home-ownership – Introduction on where to start when ready to purchase. Application, approval/denial process, appraisal, home inspection, title, realtor, closing costs, down payment, etc.
About the RENEW Educator: My name is Sabrina Prazak, and I work with Park National Bank. I have been in banking for 26 years. I serve as a Community Home Loan Lender for Greenville and Spartanburg County’s. I am working with my communities to help family’s create estate wealth and get out of the rental cycle. It is my mission to give advice, guidance, and perspective to people that want to become a home owner. I strongly believe that as a lender I have the responsibility to create avenues for the people in the community that I serve and give them equal access to credit, with fair pricing and straightforward terms. I work in my community by offering financial literacy classes. I look forward to serving you!
- This is a series, and we ask that you participate in all 3 classes.
- Please be on time, there are no late check-ins.
- Class is for adults only, childcare is not provided.
- Must attend in person and be present for the entirety of each class to earn RENEW Reward(s).
- RENEW Rewards. Renew Rewards = $10 per hour