September 22, 2015 | 7:30 am to 9:00 am
Cannon Center | 204 Cannon St
Board President, Tim Lincolnhol, opened with the goals of the Neighborhood Breakfast:
- To say “thank you.”
- To tell you more about Greer Relief
- To make some great announcements
Executive Director, Caroline Robertson, gave Greer Relief by the numbers:
- Greer Relief was founded in 1936.
- In the last 10 years Greer Relief has prevented homelessness by providing direct financial assistance of rent, mortgage, and utilities to 6768 households for a total of $1,101,076.
- We’re changing the path and taking next steps to expand our impact by offering RENEW: a life and soft skills program Reaching Every Neighbor Every Way.
Video “In Their Shoes”
Testimonial by Annie. You just had to be there!
- Greer Memorial Hospital: $5,000 donation
- Greer State Bank Foundation: additional $2,500, total 2015 $5,000 donation
- Enhanced Living Chiropractic: $4,000 donation
- Commission of Public Works: 2015 Corporate Challenge $2,900
The honorable Mayor Rick Danner closed out the event, saying “before we head back into our busy lives, please take a minute to consider supporting Greer Relief.”
Thank you to all attendees and friends of Greer Relief!
Become a Sponsor
Sponsor 2016’s Awareness Breakfast, presented with an 80th anniversary twist! Stay tuned for more information.